Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blog Restructure


I have decided that my Blog is simply not efficient enough for me.  In all reality I started writing this Blog over three years ago, (my how time flies, doesn’t it?) and have written quite a few of my personal thoughts down about insights I have learned through my studies of the scriptures.  Over the years I have tried to post thoughts that corresponded with what I was studying for my Institute class.  As a result I have a lot of "commentary" type of posts relating to specific chapters or sections, whatever the case may be, from the Standard Works.   
Long story short… even I can’t find them with ease!  I have decided to include what scriptures I am discussing in the titles of my posts.  This will help me as I try and compare things I have already discovered through the spirit with things I am discovering still.  

In case you haven’t noticed, I am  currently studying The Book of Mormon.  This Blog has become my personal journal of sorts, containing spiritual insights that I have observed.  If anyone is reading this, please always ponder and pray about what you read, so that you can know for yourself if they are true.  

I guess this Blog is really my personal spiritual journey which I hope to share with my posterity someday.  When they are ready to know, they will seek.  

Cheers, and thanks for listening to my babbling!

1 comment:

Michaela Stephens said...

I understand the issue of not being able to find things you previously wrote. I felt I was having troubles with the same issue a few months ago. One of the ways I tried to solve it was to improve my tagging by using more tags. I also decided I would tag by the person in a scripture incident and tag by the name of the book of scripture the story appeared in. It's not perfect, but it is a vast improvement.