As a member of the
To receive the award, or for symbolic purposes the promise of being the “Queen of all things awesome”, I must simply bind the Lord, or hold Him to his word, by my obedience to my end of the deal. I really do have the potential to become literally a “Queen of all things awesome”, and a priestess by right. This thought is boggling to my mind at times, but therein lies my hope as well. Perhaps Nancy does know me better than I think!
So to all my female friends and fellow saints who have entered into sacred covenants, I award this honor of someday being Queen of Alll things Awe-Summm, but until then, this cute honor, to remind us to be obedient, must suffice!Here are the rules:
List 7 things that make you Awe-Summ and then pass the award on to bloggers. Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they know. Also link back to the QUEEN that tagged you.
1) I am a daughter of God and a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
2) I understand my divine role as wife and mother and am thankful to be both.
3) One of my favorite things to do is study the scriptures, especially with "study buddies."
4) I am a Family History freak! I love to do genealogy...really anybodies!
5) I belong to a Young Adult Branch even though I am a "Old Dog".
6) I love spending time in The Doghouse, real and virtual.
7) It is easy for me to love others, and I am a "hugger".
I guess it is now my turn to pass on the crown....but my Queenly friends have made it clear it is to stop here!